Mini-Retreats range from 30 seconds to 15 minutes. Even one deep, relaxed breath is better than not relaxing at all. When we relax, our perception of time naturally expands and life becomes more enjoyable. We become more focused and energized. Coming back to your task at hand, you may discover a fresh perspective on your project.
Check out the Mini-Retreat sneak preview and then get your own copy of The Mini-Retreat Solution! Resolve to relax and refresh this year! You deserve it and so do your family and your employer!
Here’s how you can create a roadmap for your relaxed and joyful 2010:
Write a letter to yourself now and date it Dec. 31st, 2010.
- Write to yourself from this place in the future, as if you had already incorporated regular relaxation into your daily life and have been enjoying the benefits of your new lifestyle.
- Share the impact Mini-Retreats have had on you, your performance at work, your relationships and your family.
- Describe how you incorporated this new habit into your life and how you overcame barriers that got in your way.
- Write about the people who supported you in making Mini-Retreats a healthy habit.
- Know that you have created a roadmap for yourself. All you need to do is follow your own guidance. Enjoy!